as the ball drops, the boobs bounce, and everyone has a happy new year



The best plan is not having one. No expectations, no disappointments, no itinerary, no guest list, no pressure. A quick run to the grocery store with your best girlfriends and one mass text is all it takes to bring it home. TV on, music loud, lights dim, cards out, poppers ready, cidar for the christian, whiskey for the less devoted catholic, countdown interrupted by the breaking of a champagne glass... 5, 4, ...omg... 3, 2................. @(#@$(!^$... 1!!!!! Balls dropping, boobs bouncing, it's 2010 everyone, just like that. Then the big wet one from the chick on my left, oh it's just my best friend. Pass it on to my right, my 13 year old brother who just screamed "this is powerade!" after taking his first shot of Barcadi Zombie. Happy New Years my pets. Make it good, let it last.

Love,
Liz Kim