nice and nakie


So I haven't dedicated a blog post to my "transition to womanhood" -birthday No. 20- because I find birthdays rather depressing. Not in the sense that mine goes unnoticed (though sometimes I wish it did), but this hype about getting saggy and actually having be responsible for my actions ...depressing; it serves as yet another reminder of how short life is, how old I am, and how much closer I am to dying since I last checked. Then again, it is nice knowing that your loved ones remember your birthday better than you do. Not to mention, my love for all things in ribbons, bows, and wrapping paper! I received lots of rouge which proves my friends keep up with my blog, gift cards that say how many people read me as materialistic (it's true), an inflatable husband because that's probably the most action I'll be getting all year, candy g-string since I don't do laundry, and this $2 mark-down item from Barnes courtesy of my little sister. I also went to the strip club for the first time ever and made it rain with the dollar bills provided by Aryanna (love you darling.) Saw so much pussy and tits that I began to appreciate the artistry of it after a while, and it made me realize... I have finally found my calling. Now all I gotta do is practice. Hey girl, hey.

Love,
Liz Kim