sisterhood of the traveling flannel 2


I have nothing sentimental to say because I feel like these pictures do us justice. But why the hell not. One of my pet peeves happen to be when girls go "omg, my best friends are so much better than yours, be jealous!" ... I assure you, my best friends are probably not better than yours nor do I demand that you be jealous of us. They're imperfect in every way possible... the way I like them. We play, we fight, we make up, we curse (oh wait, that's just me), we fail, we laugh, we annoy, we get fat, get skinny, we're fugly, we're sexy and we're compatible. I feel like I don't need to sugar coat our relationship at this point because we're past the honeymoon stage and it is what it is... another relationship- it's long term, it's four way and I'm stuck (but still not as committed as I should be). Our "traveling flannel" and journal are a year old now, and so are we. But nothing's really changed. Happy holidays.

Love,
Liz Kim