coffee happens to be the only thing i don't like in black







Maybe it was the rain sprinkling my trench coat, maybe it was being back in a city after spending almost three weeks in suburbia, maybe it reminded me of the east coast, maybe it's because I used to think Starbucks was real coffee, maybe it was the company of my little sister, maybe it was the curry chicken sandwich I ate it with, maybe it was the view of the ocean from where we sat, it might have been the breeze creeping through the open window, it was possibly the fact that my break is coming to an end, or maybe it's just because I asked the girl taking my order for their sweetest and most popular coffee flavor, but... it was definitely the best cup of coffee, ever.

Location: Living Room Cafe in La Jolla, CA.
If you ever get a chance to visit and you're into hot and sweet coffee (coffee happens to be the only thing I don't like in black), try the"Milky Way".

Love,
Liz Kim