Happy Shalloween 2009

Happy Shalloween ghouls and boys. 

ATD:

When I first saw these dragonfly hair clips at my work (H&M) I wondered 'Who in their right minds would put faux dragonflies in their hair?!' And guess who ended up purchasing a pair for her costume? ME. This is definitely a 'fuck myself' situation.

For most girls (and some guys), it's the ultimate doctor's note to dress up as the slutty nurse without being tranquilized, or put down, by the society propers. I appreciate skin and the exposure of it on a daily basis so it's nice to have a day where others are celebrating with me. Even though I was clearly overdressed in my Coraline getup.

The only criticism about Halloween is that it just so happened to land at the wrong time of the month, the end... when my money and creative juices are low and burnt out.

(Courtesy of: Cobra Snake)


Love,
Liz Kim